Dr. Ruisong Han
ORCID ID – https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5440-4906
Dr. Ruisong Han is currently a postdoctoral researcher in TSSG, working on the EU H2020 projects TransSec, Full5G and NGIAtlantic. Before he joined TSSG, he received his Ph.D. in Communication and Information Systems in April 2018 and B.Eng. in Telecommunications Engineering in June 2012, at Beijing Jiaotong University (Beijing, China). From July 2015 to August 2016, he was invited as a visiting Ph.D. student (supervisor: Dr. Li X Zhang), in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds in the UK. He has published 8 research papers as the first author and 3 as the co-author. His current research interest lies in V2X and WSN.
PhD in in Communication and Information Systems (Sep. 2012- March 2018) Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China
B.Eng. in Telecommunications Engineering (Sep. 2008 – June 2012) Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China
1. R. Han, and W. Yang, “A Hybrid Localization Algorithm Based on SBL and APIT,” Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 1094-1099, 2014. (In Chinese)
2. R. Han, and W. Yang, “A coverage-enhancing algorithm based on improved virtual potential field for WMSN in underground coal mine,” Journal of China Coal Society, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 959-964, 2015. (In Chinese)
3. R. Han, and W. Yang, “A coverage-enhancing algorithm based on improved particle swarm optimization for WMSN of underground coal mine,” Journal of China University of Mining & Technology, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 170-175, 2016. (In Chinese)
4. R. Han, L. Zhang, and W. Yang, “Maximizing Strong Barriers in Lifetime-Heterogeneous Directional Sensor Network,” in Proceedings of 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS 2016), Poznan, Poland, pp. 80-85, 2016.
5. R. Han, W. Yang, and K. You, “MB-OFDM-UWB based Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks for Underground Coal Mine,” Sensors, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 2158, 2016.
6. R. Han, W. Yang, Y. Wang, and K. You, “DCE: A Distributed Energy-Eﬃcient Clustering Protocol for Wireless Sensor Network Based on Double-Phase Cluster-Head Election,” Sensors, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 998, 2017.
7. R. Han, W. Yang, and L. Zhang, “Achieving Crossed Strong Barrier Coverage in Wireless Sensor Network,” Sensors, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 534, 2018.
8. K, You, W. Yang, and R. Han, “The video collaborative localization of a miner’s lamp based on wireless multimedia sensor networks for underground coal mines,” Sensors, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 25103-25122, 2015.
9. J. Xu, W. Yang, L. Zhang, R. Han, and X. Tao, “Multi-Sensor Detection with Particle Swarm Optimization for Time-Frequency Coded Cooperative WSNs Based on MC-CDMA for Underground Coal Mines,” Sensors, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 21134-21152, 2015.
10. K, You, W. Yang, and R. Han, “QoS-aware MAC protocol based on wireless multimedia sensor networks for underground coal mines,” Journal of China Coal Society, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 2765-2775, 2017. (In Chinese)