Mohit is currently pursuing his PhD in the Department of Computing and Mathematics at the Emerging Networks Lab Research Unit in TSSG, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. He joined in 2015 as a Masters Student, and has since been working as a part of the Science Foundation Ireland funded CONNECT Research Centre. He is a part of the CONNECT-IBM project which focuses on the welfare and monitoring of dairy cows, and the detection of early lameness in cattle with the help of technology. His research focuses on resource and service management in Fog-Cloud infrastructures to support and meet the requirements for Real-time IoT analytics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, India in 2015. He has also previously interned with ArcelorMittal, Kazakhstan, and McAfee, India.
- Taneja, J. Byabazaire, A. Davy and C. Olariu, “Fog Assisted Application Support for Animal Behaviour Analysis and Health Monitoring in Dairy Farming,” 2018 IEEE 4th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Singapore, 2018
- Taneja and A. Davy, “Resource aware placement of IoT application modules in Fog-Cloud Computing Paradigm,” 2017 IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Integrated Network and Service Management (IM), Lisbon, 2017, pp. 1222-1228.
- Taneja and A. Davy, “Poster Abstract: Resource Aware Placement of Data Stream Analytics Operators on Fog Infrastructure for Internet of Things Applications,” 2016 IEEE/ACM Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC), Washington, DC, 2016, pp. 113-114.
- Mohit Taneja, Alan Davy, Resource Aware Placement of Data Analytics Platform in Fog Computing, In Procedia Computer Science, Volume 97, 2016, Pages 153-156, ISSN 1877-0509, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2016.08.295
- G. Somani, A. Johri, M. Taneja, U. Pyne, M.S. Gaur and D. Sanghi, ” DARAC: DDoS Mitigation using DDoS Aware Resource Allocation in Cloud,” 2015 11th International Conference On Information Systems Security (ICISS), Kolkata, 2015, pp 263-282, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9478. Springer, Cham
Print ISBN 978-3-319-26960-3, Online ISBN 978-3-319-26961-0
https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-269610_16 URL: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-26961-0_16